Monday, March 05, 2007

A message from my mommy about work stuff. I don't really care, but sort of absorb this as I lay next to the laptop. Actually, this is a cool website

More Stones though, play me some more Rolling Stones! And Foghat. I want some damn foghat. Anyway, here's my mommy's message to you:


Check it out! We've got a smashing new Peak website! Oh, happy day! Let's raise a glass! (Okay, so I've raised a couple glasses since I finished my research paper a couple hours ago. But I digress).

It's got Peak TV with Hollywood Hoo Ha, the one 45 at 1:45 (that's 45 as in 45 record to you young'uns), it's got the Peak blog, but I don't know who writes that stuff.

It's also got photos of Scotty, Mary, Monica, Steve and Mini! See, they look better than you thought they did!

So here's the URL: Tell a friend!

More will be coming with the Peak site, so bookmark it. Blinklist it. Make it your homepage. Listen live. Enter contests.

And look at how sexy Monica is!

And don't forget to equest a song! Especially while I'm on the air 7p-12a every Saturday night hosting the Peak Party! Because my life is empty if I don't shamelessly self-promote!

987ThePeak.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home