Tuesday, January 30, 2007

There is a disturbance in the force.

Life has been really sucky since Sunday night because my daddy didn't come home. He got a new job and he's gone for training during the week. I really hate this! I cried all night long Sunday night and kept my mommy awake. So I've been mad at my daddy but I'm over him now because my mommy is overcompensating for his absence with toys and treats! Yay, Mommy!

Today, I got a new catnip mouse, a blue feather boa, and a new thing of Whisker Lickin's shrimp & tuna flavored treats. They're crunchy! I just can't figure out how to open it so I can steal treats, but I won't give up trying to figure it out. I have been playing hard this afternoon with my new toys.

Now that I'm the man of the house, I am so much more important than ever before -- as if that were possible.

Gotta go. I feel a nap coming on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home