Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm a bit upset about this Boston University thing

Look at this! Just look at this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can't you what is going on here? The Boston University mascot is a terrier. That is just deplorable. I'm pissed.

My mommy is attending Boston University online, which is good because we don't have to move to Boston and she can still get a good education. My mommy is pretty smart and there's no way she'd go to ASU with all those little party sluts. But I'd almost choose some party sluts over a school with a terrier as its mascot. I mean, please.

Doesn't Boston University know that the black cat is where it's at? Silly B.U. I don't care if Martin Luther King went to school there. A terrier is not a good mascot. That's just lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home