Monday, December 11, 2006

I think I will be a toy critic now


I bet Petco would pay me a lot of money for this. My humans keep saying I need to get a job but I already have one -- I work as my mommy's personal assistant. I help her write every day. I help her by sitting next to her laptop and by knocking things over to distract her from her work. I don't think she should work that hard.

Anyway...I just like to play. I don't think anyone should work hard at all. I'm a hardcore player. And these are my favorite new cat toys! My mommy says I'm supercute when I play with them. They are so fun! I can wrestle a cat crazy, I can dive bomb it, I can make up my own game with it, I can smack it around like it's my little bitch -- because it is! I like to bite them with my mouth. I like to smack them underneath the stove, you know, where all good toys end up. My mommy makes them flip around and I like to chase them. So it's a cool toy we can play with together. If I can get her away from the laptop, she's a pretty hardcore player too.

So if you are going Christmas shopping for your kitty, make sure you buy these. You can afford them; they're cheap. We cats do know when you clean out our special toys from behind the fridge for re-gifting. That's so tacky.

Buy your cat crazies ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home