Sunday, October 22, 2006

My mommy says it is important to give to charity.

So all told, my mommy managed to raise $155 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society with Friday night's Light the Night Walk in Glendale. My auntie April is a 3-year leukemia survivor and she flew in on Friday night to walk with my mommy and daddy at Sahauro Ranch Park. My grandparents donated $55 and my aunti Lyndsey donated $25. My mommy, daddy and Auntie April all donated $25 each. So Auntie April got to carry a lighted white balloon and my parents carried lighted red balloons. My mommy brought hers home for me to play with and I popped it immediately! It was scary! It made a big noise!

p.s. BTW, I had a big fat hairball today. Threw it right up on the chair at the dining room table right before my parents sat down to enjoy their banana pancakes. That was gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home