Sunday, October 22, 2006

We have a wonderful new home!

My mommy and daddy have moved us into a wonderful new home and I really like it. There are high kitchen cabinets for me to climb on (and to subsequently nap on after I've reached their summit).

They also allow me to use the bathroom with them now as my box fits in the corner and my mommy even got me a fancy kitty litter mat to step on as I go into and out of my box. The shower is really special and I like to watch the water drip out of the faucet after my mommy is done with her shower. She bought a new modern shower curtain that my daddy is really pleased with. He was pleasantly shocked to find that mommy actually does have good decorating taste. We were getting worried... She was taking her Asian bathroom theme a bit too far with that bamboo shower curtain. Ew. I also really love the bathroom counter, which is faux granite. I like to sleep there on top of the hand towel mommy leaves out. That's where I dream about getting onto the Pet Promise catfood bag, which I definitely should be on. I am way cuter than that silly white cat on the bag now, have I ever mentioned it before?

My mommmy and daddy have a nice new bedroom with a big closet but I am not allowed to go into that room because my daddy doesn't want me sleeping on his Temperpedic bed. The nerve! The plant is also in there, and I am not allowed near the plant. My life is so rough! It's hard growing up!

There is also a fabulous laundry room I like to poke around in and a cool hallway outside the front door for me to run down, though I get in trouble for the latter. My mommy also bought me fancy new dishes to eat from that match the kitchen. They are deeper so my food doesn't pop out when I eat...I can be kind of a pig sometimes. I am working on that. It is very important for a wordly kitten like myself to have good manners.

But the best feature of our new home has to be the dining table my daddy put in front of the big window. I love to lay there and watch the cars go by outside. It's the best! Sometimes bugs and birds fly past the window too, so there is so much to look at. It wears me out! I have been trying to figure out what kind of car I want to buy. Or maybe a motorcycle. Maybe I can have my mommy and daddy chauffeur me around in a BMW convertible? The Traz is finding he has impeccable taste...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

An Angel Visits You

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home