Sunday, January 14, 2007

I got in big trouble today.

I meant well, though, I really did! There was a new tree in my house today! I was so excited because I really love trees. It was so nice when we had our fake Christmas tree in the House of Traz last month even though it was faux. When I was just a little kitten and we lived at our old place, my mommy used to let me climb this small tree in the courtyard. It was so fun. But there are no trees to climb at my new place because they're all too new and puny. That makes me sad. But there are plenty of climbing places in our apartment, or as I call it, the House of Traz.

Today though this fabulous new real tree showed up in the House of Traz! It was kind of tall and grew upwards, not outwards so I couldn't climb it so good but I sure tried! I kept it low-key at first, just sniffing and rubbing against the new tree. Then I tried to see if I could stand up on my hind legs to make myself tall like the tree. Then I tried to make myself part of the tree. I tried to climb a little and took a leaf off to chew on and that's when my momma yelled at me! I was just trying to make friends with the little tree.

But my mommy was mad and said I was harming the tree. Then she took the tree away from me! It's in the other room and I can see it if I look at the patio door and into the window of the other room.

I just like trees. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home