Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I hate wind!



Le vent! Je le desteste! I hate the wind! I didn't know what wind was until today, but oh, how I hate it! I was trying to relax on the veranda while my human was doing her work. Actually, this happened because I wasn't letting her work. I wanted to play with that new laser pointer my daddy got me, but she wasn't having it. So I got some relaxation time on the veranda until this horrible wind thing started! It was terrible! Things were blowing in the air and getting stuck to my fur. It was hideous. Other things were flying through the air and onto my veranda making it a mess. I ran from my corner overlooking the courtyard to the door, crying as loud as I could for my human to let me in! Then I retreated to the bathtub for my safety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home