Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hello, my name is Alcatraz and this is my blog.



I am a six-month-old black kitten living in Phoenix, Arizona. (Yes, I know it's never a good place to be caught being black). I have a very nice, blonde human named Heather who takes dictation and types up this blog for me. I have been really busy lately knocking her stereo speakers off the shelf. I have also been following her everywhere. Today, we baked vegan strawberry banana muffins! I was trying so hard to help; I just can't understand why she's always swatting me away from the stove. The muffins still came out great even though she refused my help. I suppose I will spend this evening getting into more mischief. Maybe Heather will be careless enough to leave the bathroom door open so I can crawl into the drawer again...gosh, how I love doing that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home