Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mothra for breakfast

I am a ferocious beast. I battled and killed Mothra this morning and ate him for breakfast. You should have seen this moth -- it was huge! Only a ferocious beast such as myself can attack such a bug and live to tell the tale. I even tortured him for a while before I made my mercy killing. And my human, Heather, saw the whole thing. Now she knows what a vicious, predatory kitten I am. She's a vegan too, so I know she didn't like seeing what a killer I can be but I know deep down inside she was proud that I am such a tough guy. And now she knows her Gap sweaters are safe. So I think I've more than earned my keep. Mothra was my second bug this week -- I killed a beetle the other day. It was my first bug! Not a bad week for this hunter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home