Saturday, June 24, 2006

My favorite brand of food is Pet Promise



I always instruct my human to buy me Pet Promise cat and kitten food at Whole Foods, Sprouts, Sunflower Market, Henry's or Hi-Health. It's tasty and healthy! My human is more than happy to comply because her mother died of CJD, which is the human form of BSE, or mad cow disease, so she understands the importance of eating foods that don't put you at risk for this fatal neurological illness.

My human told me that BSE is found in rendered animal fats and proteins and has in incubation period of 5-40 years, depending on whom you are talking to about it. Then she told me these materials commonly make it into conventional pet foods! I don't want to be at risk for a disease that can kill me! I plan to be around for a good 20 years, so we make sure I get to eat safe kitty food. I especially enjoy the wet foods like the cans of salmon and ocean fish, but I get the dry food every day. I'm so lucky to have a human that cares so much about me and the food I eat. I'm also happy I never have to eat food that contains rendered animal fats, proteins and spinal tissue. Try it for yourself and insure your own safety!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home