Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Traz is spending the night at his Grandparents' house!

Yippee! My social life is really busy. The other day, my daddy took me to Camp Verde to see Lyndsey & Alex and their new house and their two kittys! The kittys didn't like me. I was so sad! I guess I'm such a cute kitten that I am threatening to other cats. My uncle Jimmy doesn't like me either. :( But I do like to go on playdates and Lyndsey and Alex have a really nice house!

Tonight, I am having my first sleepover at my grandparents' house! I have had lots of fun here today. They have two different hunting grounds set up for me. One is the living room window and the other is the dining room window. I sit there and wait for birds to come to the bird feeders outside the window. It is so much fun! And there are lizards for me to watch too! I took a long nap behind the dryer today but my grandma and grandpa got scared because they thought they lost me in the house. Silly humans! I was just napping!

Tonight, everyone who is anyone is coming over to celebrate my mommy's birthday. She says it is her 24th, but I think she is lying. My great-grandma is coming over too and she is just wonderful. I hope she will let me come over to her house for a play date with Minnie and Faygo the cats and Shea and Princess Tia the dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home